In Revelation 14:7, we are called to worship "him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters."
And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, Saying with a loud voice, Fear Yahuwah, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. (See Revelation 14:6-7.)
- The Earth is flat (not spherical).
- The Earth is immovable. It does not rotate or orbit anything. (1 Chronicles 16:30; Psalm 93:1; 96:10; 104:1-5)
- The Earth is enclosed. The firmament overhead separates the waters above from the waters below. (Genesis 1:6-8)
- The sun, moon, and stars are inside the firmament, which is solid in nature. (Genesis 1:14-18; Job 37:18)
- It is the heavenly bodies that move, not the Earth. (Joshua 10:12-13; Isaiah 38:8; Psalm 19:1-6)
Note: The above citations are not at all an exhaustive list of the Scriptures that support these points. For more, please refer to: "Flat Earth: Bible Truth in an Unstable World"
If you have not already, it is our prayer that you will lay your prejudices and presuppositions at the door of investigation and take the time to prayerfully study this most important subject with an open mind and honest heart. "He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." (Proverbs 18:13, KJV)
- Flat Earth (Q&A)
- Non-WLC Flat Earth Videos
- Non-WLC Flat Earth eBooks
- Flat Earth: Letting Go of the Globe!
- Flat Earth: Bible Truth in an Unstable World
- The Jesuits & The Globe Earth: The Mother Of All Conspiracies!
WLC's content on the Flat Earth is continually expanding. For an up to date list of the available material, please refer to the Content Directory: #Flat Earth